We're looking for an Interior Designer (KItchen & Baths) to join our award winning design firm.
About Studio 38 Designs
Studio 38 Designs is an award-winning kitchen and bath design center and showroom located in South Silicon Valley, in downtown Morgan Hill, serving the Santa Clara County. Voted 2021 Best Interior Design by Morgan Hill Times voters.
About this Role
The Interior/Kitchen and Bath Designer is responsible for guiding clients through all residential interior design decisions and delivering all design requirements. The ideal candidate will have an interior design background, drafting skills, ability to multi-task and likes to have fun at work!
Interior Designer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to determine initial goals and requirements for the space to be designed and/or remodeled.
- Ability to assess needs, budget, determine project scope and design schedule.
- Own and execute projects from beginning to end, on time and on budget.
- Produce 3D renderings that effectively and creatively communicate design ideas.
- Create client material boards.
- Visit client homes and measure and photograph layout.
- Source and order client materials.
- Prepare, manage, and maintain project files, correspondence, drawings, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and materials, techniques, and other developments in interior design.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years of Interior Design experience
- Degree in Interior Design or related field
- Working knowledge of Home Designer
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Chief Architect
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication and skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite
- Ability to learn new software
- Ability to multitask; meet deadlines and is eager to grow with the company
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Confident, efficient and collaborative
- Must have a driver’s license and ability to get to job sites, vendor showrooms or other meetings.
- Medical insurance, including dental and vision
- Paid time off: vacation, sick leave, paid holidays
- Full time position - Monday through Friday